Please give specific answers for each question.
What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I love iGoogle and keep adding to it. I also loved learning more about delicious, Flickr, and Photostory.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I have an artsy side and this gives me more creative outlets.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I found ways to make my life easier and more fun.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
It really needs to have new windows opened instead of closing the window and opening a new one, leaving our instructions absent. I tried to remember to open a new internet page, but usually I forgot, and spent much time finding the original page.
Also, the podcasting took a lot of time with no publishing success. I needed more ideas because even with changes in audio and registration to Switchpod, it didn't upload.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Absolutely.
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Powerful
Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs?
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment