Wow--it can read files "which the original software package had said were corrupted and unusable." That is very useful to know!
I swap files all the time and sometimes cannot open them--now I know where to come for help. At school, I may have 3 different versions of software in the same room. It is very frustrating to move from computer to computer with student work, only to have it not function the next time a computer becomes available. I love also that it has an "open-source licence," so it will always remain free. Thank you to the folks all over who dreamed this up, and contributed to it's riches.
Google docs has wonderful resources as well. I loved the natural elements slide show template and the scrapbook templates! I've been tired of my computer's choices and this gives me a lift. They even had Avery labels, expense reports, a wedding planner, and grading sheets with graphics and rubrics! I found a student schedule document, budget sheet, even a simple lesson plan. Can you tell I had fun? Just found math quizzes and book reports.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment