Imagine my surprise when I went to delicious and found I was already there. I clicked on the "teacher link" and up came my niece's place for her wedding reception last spring. Don't know how I managed that, but now I had a chance to add bookmarks that went with the links.
I found many wonderful gluten free recipes, blogs about Aspergers, and blogs about Mini-Rex rabbits.
For professional uses, I can easily see how my team could share links that go with our TEKS. It would be an efficient use of time. I can imagine that our campus technical guru could have a list of tutorials. This is also a way to interact with teachers worldwide.
My home computer bookmarks are so filled, I'm grateful to find a new way to store and organize links.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment