I am always glad to be reminded of tools that are waiting for my use! I need to take advantage of all tools to help me organize myself and use less trees.
Students with dysgraphia should be some of the first to teach organizational techniques and ways around using pen and paper, such as Google docs, Wikis, Jing, and blogs. Perhaps we will have a classroom blog with student reporters.
This is simple, but I hope to use my iGoogle page more this year as a ready-made station. I created it years ago originally to study the phases of the moon, and forgot to use it this year. It has Sudokus, puzzles, photographs, calendars, weather, etc.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations!...Done already!...Hope the journey was fun...Like going on the adventure with you!
Congratulations on filling up your toolbox. Hope you have fun using these tools with your students and for your students!
Way to go, Melanie! Can't wait to see how you and your students use these next year!
Post a Comment