We've used Apps during our library time using I-touches, such as
Kids Math Ace Lite Free – Grade School Adding Subtracting Skills Games – Brain Counts
Another one is: FlashCards Lite by James Harris. It is free, and covers a variety of subjects. I had fun changing the background colors and learning how to study state capitols, silly jokes, counting coins, and movie quotes. It's possible to change type of questions to multiple choice, which 2nd graders need to practice. Flashcards sometimes had audio.
I am taking an I Pod and Apps course on 6/14. I have a lot to learn!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The iTouch is a valuable tool for the classroom. I too am looking forward to an iPod course later in the month. New apps are being created daily making them even more attractive for classroom use.
hi melanie...you and angelique are racing to see who can finish first!
i can't keep up! :)
There are so many apps out there! I can spend hours looking....The FlashCard one sounds really neat and versatile.
Post a Comment