I had forgotten about Google docs, even though I made an extensive scrapbook for my friend's grandson. Now I need to remember to use it at work! Teachers coordinate documents such as letters to send home to parents, lesson plans, duty schedules, and more. Why not free our limited email accounts up in favor of using Google docs?
Also, I could have students work on editing their writing creations without either of us losing their documents. I could also have students go to a Morning Message and edit one correction, followed by another student editing another correction. It might get complicated, or it might be quiet and fun.
Also, I already follow plenty of blogs, but I added 5 more from the 11 Tools list. This should be fun! I don't know 3 of the people, but I will find out more and learn from them as I go. I'm grateful for the 2 other bloggers on my campus. It's surprising more employees haven't started this yet.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're so right. Google Docs would free up alot our crazy emails going back and forth. Hopefully we'll remember to use it this coming school year! Liked your idea about editing writing using Google Docs too. There are so many possibilities for its use.
I think we need to start using Google docs for curriculum writing It for sure will save us some time.
Post a Comment