and you have a beautiful new school to come back to! I got a sneak peak of the library a few weeks ago...love the windows and the colors are so soothing!
The library is looking good even as it's being unpacked. I've gotten lost a couple of times trying to find my room.
I think I may be walking around with a map any time I venture out of the library.
Especially if we can't get into the building before school begins!
Post a Comment
assignment
4 comments:
and you have a beautiful new school to come back to! I got a sneak peak of the library a few weeks ago...love the windows and the colors are so soothing!
The library is looking good even as it's being unpacked. I've gotten lost a couple of times trying to find my room.
I think I may be walking around with a map any time I venture out of the library.
Especially if we can't get into the building before school begins!
Post a Comment