Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tool 3# Daniella's dreams by Melanie ** made with Bubblr (PIMPAMPUM)

Daniella's dreams by Melanie ** made with Bubblr (PIMPAMPUM)

Click on the link to see a comic strip about my classroom bunny. She only made it to class once this year, due to student allergies, but she was still a sensation.

5 comments:

VWB said...

Cute little story about a big bunny! I am sending the link to my 4th grade teacher-daughter who used to keep a bunny in class and had to send it to the science center in her school for the same reason...sad day, but Benjamin comes to visit one or two days a year for writing activities!

Melanie said...

Benjamin is a fine name for a bunny. Daniella loved her 1 day at school this year.

Anonymous said...

Loved your bunny story. I bet the kids would have a great time making something like too.

Renee said...

Cute, cute, cute! I loved your story. I haven't done this tool yet but I bet the kids would really enjoy doing something like this maybe with pictures from a field trip or class project. Can't wait to get to this tool!

bevelynf6 said...

such a cute story. This would be a great activity for writing in class. You could start with a strip of pictures and have the kids fill in the story, or start with the story and try to find pictures to fill in. I haven't done this tool yet but after seeing your story, I'm definitely excited to get there. Great job.